United game postponed due to bomb scare

Just seen the CEO of the security firm on the news chirping like a canary and showing off his fake bombs to the worlds media. WTF?!?!

Two of us sneaked into Atleticos ground last week to take some photos, carrying back packs (on way back to airport). Got a few funny looks but no none said anything

And this is in the capital city of a country that is rumoured to be a prime target for ISIS

Never crossed our mind at the time but what shite security

The clear message here is don't ever go to a game where the Rags are playing Atletico home and away .

Just seen the CEO of the security firm on the news chirping like a canary and showing off his fake bombs to the worlds media. WTF?!?!
He must either be a fucking idiot or has taken a nice big brown envelope.

His 'Security' company won't be getting much more work after stating that he thought himself to be a complete fuckwit and not fit for purpose. I suspect the envelope was very full.

You fake what you want
You fake fucking bombs
You're Man united
You fake what you want

UNITED
You fake bombs in your lavatories
With a knick knack paddy whack woo war starts to drone
Some poor **** is sacked by phone

I wonder how much it pays to be shit. Too anyone out there, next time you fuck up, please inbox me I'm willing to take the full fucking shitstorm for the right price.

Just don't tell the MIBs where I live :-)

Maybe we're all being harsh on them and Paddy Crerand was asleep in the cubicle for 4 days?

He must either be a fucking idiot or has taken a nice big brown envelope.

His 'Security' company won't be getting much more work after stating that he thought himself to be a complete fuckwit and not fit for purpose. I suspect the envelope was very full.
He would have had a choice of going bust and losing everything or just seeing his company go into liquidation and getting a bung. Easy decision.

CinAyzsWsAEyGNT

I bet rags just thought it was a prank on a mates shit phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.