United game postponed due to bomb scare

This was probably posted 100 pages ago but never mind:

Who found the 'bomb', was it Martin Edwards looking under the wrong toilet door?

CinAyzsWsAEyGNT

I bet rags just thought it was a prank on a mates shit phone.

Imagine seeing one of those and then your mobile goes off in your pocket???

Apparently it even had 'training device' stamped on it in big letters

Fuckin amateurs

I heard that on the way home but surely that still has to be treated as 'live/real' as any would-be terrorist could slap 'training device' on thier bombs in the hope people would ignore them or not take them seriously

His excuse was feeble - didn't count them all back in because one looked similar in his bag and he thought that was it. I'm not sure I buy into the conspiracy theory, he just seems like a thick retired copper

It was in the toilets, so must have been strapped to a water pipe. If it had have been real and detonated, the worst that would have happened was a few filthy rags would have got a much needed shower

I heard that on the way home but surely that still has to be treated as 'live/real' as any would-be terrorist could slap 'training device' on thier bombs in the hope people would ignore them or not take them seriously

His excuse was feeble - didn't count them all back in because one looked similar in his bag and he thought that was it. I'm not sure I buy into the conspiracy theory, he just seems like a thick retired copper
I agree. Incompetence not conspiracy. Except United are equally culpable:
-for employing this extremely small firm to help with security at one of the countries largest venues
-for not knowing exactly what they were doing and keeping an eye on them
-for not finding this device for four whole days
-for not working it out when it was found
Now they're furiously trying to pin the blame on anyone but themselves.

I wonder if the HSE are involved in this fiasco. How can that be a safe place of work when people aren't doing their jobs properly ? The HSE should be down there in the morning to slap a prohibition notice on the place until they clean up their act. I've a good notion of phoning them tomorrow and demanding they call off the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.