United game postponed due to bomb scare

Which enquiry , the f*cking BBC and PR rats will ensure that it doesn't get to that and the Security Company director will be hung out to dry .
The media's failure to address the raggy negligence is becoming the biggest story of the lot for me. If this behaviour continues to be held up as the appropriate way to deal with security (I.e. who the fuck cares whether or not a proper sweep of football stadiums be carried out on match days), then it ultimately endangers us all because lessons will NOT be learnt and clubs will not be made to honour their duty of care towards spectators. They should be made to address every single point brought up by the letter from the local MP. The BBC in particular have been making me cringe lately with their incessant indulgence of rag behaviour.

But FWIW, maybe what happened was intended. Graham Souness seems suspicious about it, having being frisked on entry to the stadium for the first time, and with this in mind then maybe it was really an evacuation exercise to see how quickly 50k+ people could be evacuated from a stadium but it could only be agreed by using a real time match with no realistic issues to be solved. A dead rubber game like this would have been a perfect choice for such an exercise.[/QUOTE]

I don't for one minute believe this was planned. A complete cock up rather than a conspiracy. Anyway, didn't they evacuate the stadium in 30 seconds when we beat them 6-1.

The media's failure to address the raggy negligence is becoming the biggest story of the lot for me. If this behaviour continues to be held up as the appropriate way to deal with security (I.e. who the fuck cares whether or not a proper sweep of football stadiums be carried out on match days), then it ultimately endangers us all because lessons will NOT be learnt and clubs will not be made to honour their duty of care towards spectators. They should be made to address every single point brought up by the letter from the local MP. The BBC in particular have been making me cringe lately with their incessant indulgence of rag behaviour.

The BBC always make me cringe with the way that they kiss the Rag *rse at every given opportunity.

It is a disgrace of an organisation considering that it the the British taxpayers( not just Rag supporting taxpayers ) which pays for it. It needs to be brought to account by an MP's Enquiry in view of its behaviour and obvious bias.

But again I wont hold my breath.

So, with the country at a SEVERE level of terrorist attack and football stadia highlighted as a key risk, a contractor is allowed to enter the stadium four days prior to a 77,000 attendance event with 15 replica bomb devices and leaves with only 14. The missing device is then uncovered only when the stadium is filling with spectators.

The guy who has accepted responsibility made a simple mistake, like many of us have done in the past. He should not be castigated for an innocent mistake.

Will United be explaining their role in all of this ?

Don't know if anybody has mentioned this over a hundred pages of this thread but my curious mind cannot look away from the possibility of all these events planned ahead of time i.e. postponing the match on the grounds of what we can now call a flimsy excuse, utd chiefs negotiating with Bournemouth to allow them win 19-0 now that they are certain 19 goals , the FA turning a blind eye to the possibility of foul play when we make an appeal and the rest as they say becomes history

Like I said earlier, the fact that the owner of that security company has admitted full responsibility is definitely fishy. He would have had legal advice to say absolutely nothing unless he'd come to some fort of deal with United. The whole thing was clearly a huge cock up with United as culpable as anyone but they're desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

*sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.