United game postponed due to bomb scare

the rags have got a new nursery rhyme......
oh dear what can the matter be
someone left a bomb in the lavatory
it was there from Wednesday till Saturday
nobody knew it was there

I always say "izzy wizzy lets get busy"

I thought you always said " I know your ginger but I would "

11revsh.gif

Does anybody else think this whole bomb thing is nothing more than a smoke screen to get the match abandoned so that they then find themselves in a very favourable position as to what course of action to take on the field. Assuming they don't want Europa league they could have finished 7th but that would have depended on other results and they would have to had played their first 11 on Sunday because they still had a chance of champ's league, however now they know their fate they can now play a weaker side and rest their first team for the cup final, which if they don't win sees them playing Europa qualifying games 3 days after playing us in China.This is pure speculation mind, but it also fuckin stinks.

Does anybody on here actually work in health and safety and knows what the law is here i.e. who is to blame, the contractor who says it is all his fault, the club who have washed their hands or are both to blame

Further to this theory of the rags wanting the match abandoned their still hurting from the Aguero moment and we're shitting themselves for fear of going head to head with City on the last day, which would have caused more damage to their precious brand, instead that has now been swept under the carpet.

What are the facts in this matter rather than the speculation. Firstly the exercise did not have any dogs involved - FACT. The fake bomb was taped to the back of the door for four days undetected - FACT. The fake bomb had a sticky label on it stating it was a fake device - FACT. What we can only speculate over is was the label view or not? Were the rags asked by police whether or not a training exercise had been carried out recently?
Reminds me of this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.