United game postponed due to bomb scare

You limped over the line like you so often do. I don't think any other team in PL history has finnished 4th while failing to beat any of the teams around them. You record breakers you :)

Glad we missed out in a way as both clubs are only making up the numbers in this competition. Pep could'nt win the CL in 3 seasons with a better sqaud than he'll ever have with you.
Yay :) I haven't been out to sample the bitterness yet. Seems it's gonna taste rather sweet :)

You limped over the line like you so often do. I don't think any other team in PL history has finnished 4th while failing to beat any of the teams around them. You record breakers you :)

Glad we missed out in a way as both clubs are only making up the numbers in this competition. Pep could'nt win the CL in 3 seasons with a better sqaud than he'll ever have with you.

I love finishing above United.

Ironically if they weren't in the fa cup final they might play to lose to miss out on Europa but they have to try to win the cup.

I reckon the reserves will be now be put out. They won't bother if Europa unless they win the fa cup.

Edit : scrub that - thanks to our league cup win we have helped them into the Europa any how . Still ironic though

Last edited:
Well hopefully it was having the proper procedures in place that foiled the attack and not a bit of blind luck, that said we've all said on here before that a Premier League match is a prime target for a terrorist attack and it's a credit to the security forces that there hasn't been a successful one yet.

Agreed, it would provide some comfort for some. I can envisage big investment in mass scanning methods now though if it has not been pushed hard recently as it is.

What were your results against us this season. It really means nothing rolling over the cannon fodder if you get bashed up by the big boys.

Actually, it does mean something, as it has given us enough points to finish above you on goal difference...

...for the second time in five seasons.

Enjoy your Thursday evenings.

Ironically if they weren't in the fa cup final they might play to lose to miss out on Europa but they have to try to win the cup.

I reckon the reserves will be now be put out. They won't bother if Europa unless they win the fa cup.

Yeah hopefully we play the kids. I'd be all for calling it off altogether if it wasn't for the fact Bournemouth can jump 3 places with a win.

Lol, these jokers haven't been relevant for quite a while now and they won't be relevant for the foreseeable future.
I would suggest we don't have a thread dedicated to them to be honest. Let's have a Burnley thread instead.

Agreed, it would provide some comfort for some. I can envisage big investment in mass scanning methods now though if it has not been pushed hard recently as it is.

Wouldn't be the worst idea or the most costly to have airport style scanners at all of the entrances tbf. I've the feeling the device must have been planted by a member of staff though, someone with unsupervised access to the toilets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.