United (h) 6th March

I thought this was going to be a thread on how the "can't get a ticket" brigade can no longer use that excuse... A bloke at work got him and his lad a ticket the other week no drama's, it was their first ever game!

This is now on page 2 and yet the title/headline remains the same.
No asterisk (6!!)
No change to Derby tickets
No MOD intervention

Standards are slipping so badly and yet we stand idly by. Mark my words if this is allowed to continue we will all be asked to reference the gpc by name Blair and his mother gave him.

Now on page 3............it has been a helpful thread

I print at home every ticket (season ticket holder)
I have to phone city every match to print at home my grandsons (matchcard holder)
What the chances they don't se d us 2 x tickets for the Derby? CTID
Well there a surprise NOT
I received my ticket this morning
But not my grandson's so another phone call to city.

Typical City this cause more hassle for the fans, when they wanted us to print at home in the first place.
How does waiting for the post "cause more hassle"? My ticket arrived today so I've no need to print it off now.

The people it will cause hassle to are the ones like Franny 1234, who always seems to have problems with his grandson's ticket.

I attended the OSC AGM at the start of the season and Kevin Parker said they the police can insist that there are no print at home tickets for the Derby. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me but it might not be City’s decision.

Don’t let that stop the posters who moan at everything though!

I attended the OSC AGM at the start of the season and Kevin Parker said they the police can insist that there are no print at home tickets for the Derby. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me but it might not be City’s decision.

Don’t let that stop the posters who moan at everything though!
Course it makes sense, they can be duplicated with zero effort and lead to disorder issues outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.