United (h) 6th March

It smells like........

VICTOREEEEEEEEEE

Hell if only our politicians campaigned like me, there would very now world problems.

I must admit I never have any problems when it comes to tickets (as a cityzen card holder) and if there ever is an issue they resolve it very quickly. I've my tickets downloaded on my phone for this one recieved them a few weeks ago for some reason. Happy Days.

Anybody doubting City's ability to quickly and efficiently dispatch tickets for this game in good time should have more faith in our ticketing staff. I received mine at lunchtime - never in doubt.
Do you know any PAHmatch day card holders who have received their tickets in the post ? Thought not

Do you know any PAHmatch day card holders who have received their tickets in the post ? Thought not
They don't allow PAH as an option/default unless you are a season ticket holder so there won't be any. Only people who have to ring up every game which, is why I haven't bought extras this season for anybody.

If they try to stop PAH so ST holders next season it will be the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.