United (h) 6th March

They're doing it as they believe a load of rags have tickets, so you've only got that if you're one of those suspected. Ric has also been ordered to ban all those people.

Seriously, I've got that email. It's only for those who would normally have PAH tickets.

They're doing it as they believe a load of rags have tickets, so you've only got that if you're one of those suspected. Ric has also been ordered to ban all those people.

Seriously, I've got that email. It's only for those who would normally have PAH tickets.
Should everyone be receiving this who is season card print at home, I've not

Not had anything.

They are probably worried about someone printing out hundreds of PAH and flogging them, with chaos outside when they don't work.

Not had anything.

They are probably worried about someone printing out hundreds of PAH and flogging them, with chaos outside when they don't work.

Now worried about possibly 100s maybe 1000s of tickets going through Royal Mail and being misplaced. Causing more headaches for fans

Now worried about possibly 100s maybe 1000s of tickets going through Royal Mail and being misplaced. Causing more headaches for fans
That is normal for away tickets, whilst there may be some lost I it hasn't happened to me in 25 years, although there is a risk, the originals can be cancelled and replaced.

I prefer in the post, saves me printing and some people will buy the stubs.

This is now on page 2 and yet the title/headline remains the same.
No asterisk (6!!)
No change to Derby tickets
No MOD intervention

Standards are slipping so badly and yet we stand idly by. Mark my words if this is allowed to continue we will all be asked to reference the gpc by name Blair and his mother gave him.

So now we face the familiar anxious morning ritual of seeing if the ticket’s arrived in the post probably right up to next Friday or Saturday morning.

Still if it doesn’t arrive it’s reassuring to know we have the efficient, customer friendly supporter services team to fall back on.
I print at home every ticket (season ticket holder)
I have to phone city every match to print at home my grandsons (matchcard holder)
What the chances they don't se d us 2 x tickets for the Derby? CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.