United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

How much does what pep says in his presser effects both team?
He went on about the rags history and that the are dangerous i every position,when through them by name,shirley noddy doesn't need to do a team talk himself

Nothing about how strong our players are etc

Does it get in our players head that we are playing a really dangerous team?

How much does what pep says in his presser effects both team?
He went on about the rags history and that the are dangerous i every position,when through them by name,shirley noddy doesn't need to do a team talk himself

Nothing about how strong our players are etc

Does it get in our players head that we are playing a really dangerous team?
He is lover of cartel clubs, this is nothing new. Without Txiki, he wouldnt be here.

Except the same against Real. We simply have to get used to this. Talking cartel clubs up, City down.

Has any previous City manager won four successive derbies at Old Trafford? That’s actually a genuine question btw, don’t know the answer off the top of my head.

We’ve only won 3 in a row. The away league win in 16/17 was in September and followed by the league cup loss in October

Still really only Bobby Manc who humbled those twats properly. Not just the 6-1 the semi final and beating them on final day. Tonight was a chance to humble them as was first leg we blew it. Same as we did other year when we could have won league against them

Still really only Bobby Manc who humbled those twats properly. Not just the 6-1 the semi final and beating them on final day. Tonight was a chance to humble them as was first leg we blew it. Same as we did other year when we could have won league against them

Shame about the season after though.

Sterling needs a 2-3 game rest and think he’ll come good again. I think it was hard to get motivated against these average mid table teams. Atmosphere sounded pretty good on tv

We were hanging on at the end,pep took sergio and kev off when they only needed to grab once more to take it to pens,not the best idea really

That was just game management Karen. When Pep brought off Mahrez he was signaling 5 at the back. It was entirely his choice to stop the counter attacks and defend the lead, conversely I think it was an excellent idea given they beat us last time purely through the counter attack. We had no need to chase another goal and risk being caught on the break. He was conservative in the last quarter of the game.

It was a 2 legged cup game, sensible to make sure we get through. I think tonight Pep was being a football manager. He’s not really arsed that it is Utd at home, he was much more interested in getting us to a cup final and that he has done.

Delighted to qualify.
Fucking livid we get beaten again by such a shit United side. I hope Pep doesn't think we're happy as fuck with that because I'm not.
We were dreadful in front of goal and decision making and final pass were beyond woeful.
Defensively sound apart from Ottamendi giving pathetic free kicks away allowing them to fire crosses in, our main weakness with no Laporte.
One shot on target one goal again - Fuck me how many times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.