United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

if you clamped down on the regular wums and the abusive one it would be nicer for everyone
There's quite a few on here who are pushing their luck. Abusive ones, ones that target other posters, WUMs, etc etc. But we try to leave the issue of modding to our posters. We would hope they'd be sensible, and self regulate. We don't want to be like RAWK, banning people willy nilly. If you have an issue with the way the forum is moderated, however, you are of course free to contact @Ric with your concerns. The same applies to any poster who is unhappy with our handling of the forum.

There's quite a few on here who are pushing their luck. Abusive ones, ones that target other posters, WUMs, etc etc. But we try to leave the issue of modding to our posters. We would hope they'd be sensible, and self regulate. If you have an issue with the way the forum is moderated, however, you are of course free to contact @Ric with your concerns. The same applies to any poster who is unhappy with our handling of the forum.
Dont put words in my mouth and make out i am needing to speak to ric about the forum wider moderating, you were calling out match threaders again as you do every game but it is in your gift to clamp down on the usuals as it is happening, that is what i said as you well know

I wonder where all the fannies that were like flies around shit in the match thread an hour or so ago are now?
I was at the game so lucky I did not have to view the match thread but I can imagine what it was like, in the ground there was a feeling of disbelief we were battering them but I felt quietly confident that we would prevail, very few teams can cope with that kind of relentless pressure

A CEO leads a team, which is being recruited now. When Soriano started to spend more time on CFG, Omar was appointed COO, so not a minor cog.

The Major problem at United will be who's the boss, All this bullshit about JIM's investment and 25% ownership and what it really means as a major say on things, The major thing is control at United and who will be taking the blame or dare I say glory,

Having a split at board levels leads to wars behind the scenes and power battles
You can see it coming and the blame game will start once the honeymoon period ends with Jim's front-of-house role.

After yesterday's derby, the feeling after what we saw with them is that it's unfixable, United are not a major club anymore. That Badge means nothing and the so-called pulling power in trying to get a manager and players to come and work on a major project over the next 3 to 5 years will be impossible,

It's just never going to happen, The best players will not be queuing up to sign for them even on any big wages that they can offer, United are finished and until they all wake up to the FACT and stop all these bollocks of the Biggest club in the world with unmatched history plus Millions of fans being locked out each week bollocks

Dont put words in my mouth and make out i am needing to speak to ric about the forum wider moderating, you were calling out match threaders again as you do every game but it is in your gift to clamp down on the usuals as it is happening
As I said earlier, you're free to raise any issues you have with the admin. I've already clarified why we don't go around banning 40 or 50 posters every match day. But don't you worry yourself, I've raised your concerns with the admin. And that's all I'm going to say on the matter, lest I be accused of derailing the thread. Have a good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.