United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

He was zillions of moles ahead of their best player

516d0674bd6a95357b7e460c42e8f5e6_w200.gif

Their goal was just one of those things. I don't think we did much wrong being honest.

I thought the Alvarez sub was an odd one, but Pep obviously saw something and Julian made the assist for the second goal. Foden was outstanding as always, and Earling (despite that miss) kept plugging away and got his reward.

Great all-round performance and very pleasing result.

Great performance today and total domination. They are dreadful but coming back from a goal down takes certain qualities and we had them.

My day was capped off walking back to station when the sax player was belting out the Oh Kevin De Bruyne tune and some of their wannbee hooligans (all in black of course) were singing “oh Robin Van Persie” ha ha. Fucking goons!

As Scottish,I have to say if England don’t play Foden as an automatic starter, then Southgate should be hung, drawn, and quartered publicly. Worried anbout next weeks game, especially the refereeing, but very happy with today‘s win obviously.
Two friendlies upcoming if he isnt the main man in that team then simply fook Southgate off before he fooks our chances up again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.