United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

That goal is Rashford in a nutshell. He smashes it as hard as he can - if it goes in it's spectacular, if it doesn't it goes I to Row Z. More often than not it's Row Z.

As for Foden, let's see him at Anfield before bestowing stuff like 'best player in the world' on him.
He'll only become the best player in the world if he joins Littlewoods.

Last edited:
Got to say that I think that based on an overall 90 minutes, we played better in this derby than the 6-3 one last season.

We dominated this game from start to finish and didn’t switch off. I barely remember them getting out of their own half, never mind creating a chance after they scored.

We can’t even really class their goal as a proper chance either. 99 times out of 100 Rashford’s shot ends up in row z.

Foden has really stepped into the key player role for us now and looks like he’s reaching his potential. It’ll be frightening if he keeps improving and consistently performs at this level.

Alright I'm calmed down now. Almost sharted during 1st half thinking, no not again, one shot one fluke goal and next hang like bats from the crossbar, while we are missing chance after chance.

But after all these years, yours truly had to learn the perks of being calm and collected, like the beautiful blue bastards on the pitch, oozin quality with the utmost composure. They even gifted the scum something to cheer on. Until Sir Phillip of Foden dismantled their useless pretense.

Get the fuck in!!.

Ten Wanks’s obsession with dressing like Pep is getting weirder each week.

He did the full on long black coat, black trousers and black clumpy shoes today. It all feels a bit like single white female. I reckon this spare room at home is a shrine to Pep the weirdo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.