United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

They were no better than some of the poorer, ambitionless teams who turned up at the Etihad this season, devoid of any creativity that gets people out of their seats, but they do ooze a fair bit of swagger based on some obsolete notion of entitlement not evident in other similar teams. And I wonder what Busby would have thought of the timewasting, grappling as a pretext to a tackle, diving and injury-feigning.

Why did Johnny not get booked for booting the ball away? If anyone gets booked for booting the ball away then they should just show that snip of video and ask PiGMOL WTF is going on with you fuckin' whistling corkscrews!
Yaya likes this post

It was a fairly predictable game I thought, the only slight difference was that we left it later than normal to win it.

I must admit when I saw that Rashford goal I did think it was going to be one of them "1 shot 1 goal" games that I've seen far too often. I honestly would love to know the stats of "1 shot 1 goal" games against us, it must be another record!! Seriously though, we need to cut out the soft goals - it was a punt forward, a couple of touches and a goal. It was a superb finish, no question, but why do we concede so many goals like this?!

Foden was MOTM and absolutely superb. He ran the show and both goals were just brilliant. The first one was a real Goal of the Season strike and the second one reminded me a bit of Messi the way that the run and control was so good he had all the time in the world. Stones, Rodri and Bernardo were as you'd expect - magnificent.

I was expecting more from Haaland after Luton and especially playing against Evans. He HAD to score that one he missed.

Another good win for us and I think if we'd had got the first goal a bit earlier it could've been more.

One thing Pep HAS to do before he goes is to give us a 10-0er :) I honestly think if we were pumped up for it we could absolutely leather them!!

COME ON CITY!!

Said at the time on m/d thread, the couple of times St.Marcus touched the ball after what will easily be the highlight of his career ,was the real him.Of course that was not shown in any media clips of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.