United (H) Post Match Thread

De Gea's weakness is his near post, ask Dzeko.

His main weakness is being an Alpaca
And doughnuts.

It's took me two two days to read this thread.

We really are a top side aren't we? With a bit more luck and fortune them stuffy bastards might have smashed and grabbed when the score was 2-1 but footballingwise that score flattered them.

Herrera is one sneaky little horrible twat. He's a cheat, pure and simple, if anybody goes near him he's on his arse in a heartbeat trying to con the ref. If I played against him I'd smash him every time I could, look at the derby last year at theirs, again trying to con the ref.
A horrible little shit playing for a horrible shit club.
Perfect description of the dirty little **** mate, a complete and utter mard arse and a cheating bastard...

Sorry to post on here got a soft spot for you lot since 1989

Just viewed the debate on sky sports .....yet again they brought up last seasons win for Utd ........Now they way they go on about it you would have thought they thourghly deserved the win and dominated for 90 mins .......When the realite was they had a good mins ......Should have got hammered and got helped out by a poor ref

Sorry for the rant I sound like those bitter lot from Trafford ......How times have really changed

Jamie Jackson continues to fluff United in the Guardian, suggesting what Mou needs to do to bridge the gap in quality is to basically overhaul the squad...after 2 1/2 seasons of overhauling

The drivel that keeps coming up to spin United's situation or make excuses for Mou is priceless. Best take I have read thus far is for United to stop looking to City in terms of where they should be aiming but rather to get into the top 4 because they are far from a top 4 side atm
Sums it up for me

4f249fbf42da12b8158e85b521e496d0.jpg

Incredible that if United had nicked a win on Sunday they'd only be 6 points behind us. As it is, the gap is 12 points which I think is more a true reflection of the gulf between the 2 sides. Equally telling is that City's goal difference is 32 better than United's....after only 12 games! As for top 4, they're already 7 points off the pace but that's effectively 8 when you factor in the goal difference of the other sides. It's not insurmountable but like you said, they're miles off top 4 too in terms of both points and quality of performances.
I hope they get relegated and Sam allardyce takes over from the busted Portuguese flush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.