United (H) Post Match Thread

I was thinking as I was watching today how can can he be so good at age 32 ? The same for Fernandinho at 33. They just seem to be getting better every game. In the last three games they have probably played as well as at any time since they joined us.

Like many on here, I was clinging on to my belief that Colin the King was the best ever City player but I gave up a while ago. David is the best ever and even if the rest of the footballing world doesn’t recognise it at least we know how great he is.
A large part of Pep's reputation is based on his ability to improve players already in their 30s. David has been the Prem's greatest player since he joined us.

men against boys as simple as that

Dr4hGdZWkAErCKT.jpg:large

Having just watched the highlights again... and again... and again
The dominance becomes more and more obvious. We have finished above them every year for the past 5 years and cant see them changing that for a long long time.

Tiny thing, but on motd it had united with expected goals of 1.06 when they had 1 shot on target. How does that work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.