United (H) Post Match Thread

I suspect the gap will eclipse 19 pts of last season and my feelings wouldn't have changed much about their status - they may have finished 2nd last season but they were far from the 2nd best in the league, same will apply this season as they are comfortably behind the top 5 sides in the Premiership. And the group that United currently sits among - Watford, Everton, Leicester, Wolves etc. are really where they are in terms of quality so it'll be interesting to see where they finish in the end

I think you do Wolves a disservice, equating their quality to the rags.

Just a couple of obbo's. Bendy Mendy has got a head like a sherrifs badge. Also, has anyone noticed that the allegations from the bent as arabs daggers at Euefa et al only come up with their crap every time we are about to play the rags or bindippers? City should set the barristers on them, and Ruminigge. Imagine industry being run along the lines of FFP. No new firm with new money is allowed to challenge the already fat cats operating a totally illegal cartel. The shockwaves would rumble on for months. That is exactly what FFP is. Enoughs enough. Send in the hounds. Felt so sorry for Newton Heath for being so tired. What a crock of betty swoĺocks

Just a couple of obbo's. Bendy Mendy has got a head like a sherrifs badge. Also, has anyone noticed that the allegations from the bent as arabs daggers at Euefa et al only come up with their crap every time we are about to play the rags or bindippers? City should set the barristers on them, and Ruminigge. Imagine industry being run along the lines of FFP. No new firm with new money is allowed to challenge the already fat cats operating a totally illegal cartel. The shockwaves would rumble on for months. That is exactly what FFP is. Enoughs enough. Send in the hounds. Felt so sorry for Newton Heath for being so tired. What a crock of betty swoĺocks
The only multi billion pound industry in the world that starves investors from investing.

I suspect the gap will eclipse 19 pts of last season and my feelings wouldn't have changed much about their status - they may have finished 2nd last season but they were far from the 2nd best in the league, same will apply this season as they are comfortably behind the top 5 sides in the Premiership. And the group that United currently sits among - Watford, Everton, Leicester, Wolves etc. are really where they are in terms of quality so it'll be interesting to see where they finish in the end
I feel the difference is last year De Gea was unbelievably outsanding. This year he's buckling under the weight of crap in front of him. In February they'll be praying for Thursday nights in obscurity.

Has a link been posted anywhere to stream the full game back? I’ve searched but can’t find anything.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.