United (H) Post Match Thread

We were fantastic. They were embarrassing.

DrvsvNAXgAMESna.jpg

What an incredible photograph.

Just been reading the thoughts of Red Cafe's greatest minds. To be fair, nearly all of them concede we are several levels above them (the odd one saying that they might have had a chance if Pogba was playing) but the main thing that stood out to me was the utter despair from them. They know we are light years ahead of them, that we have a squad that will improve even further and the best manager in world football. What they can't see is how they are going to do anything about it, even when PEG gets binned.

Schweet....

Watched the after match commentary and Kyle Martino, former player and USA international, basically said he had no issue with Raheem toying with the scum players near the end of the match and he'd likely had Mata being angry with him too as he'd have done similar.

He also was asked if he thought the rags had top 4 potential and talent. His one word answers was "No." The woman commentator seemed slightly shocked and dejected by his answer.

As I noted earlier, he said at halftime the match was a "ballet versus a mosh pit", and he also said United players ARE good, and "they look like it once they forget everything Mourinho asks them to do."

He is absolutely top drawer -- I don't always agree with him, but he knows the game, is always pithy and usually right.

Laporte gets a lot of justified praise on here but from where I was sat Stones was immense. He strolled out with the ball many times and looked like a peak Benkenbauer.
Oh and might I just add...I fookin love humiliating those rag shithouses. The last couple of minutes was worth 30 odd years of abuse from them red cûnts
This.

They are both world class, really, but I think Stones really doesn’t get the recognition her deserves. Actually had a 30 minute debate off a Liverpool supporter last week that were saying Laporte (and VVD) are in their top 5 defenders in the world, but Stones is not even in the top 25.

It was infuriating, especially when he said “I’ll be honest, I have only watched one City match this season, the one against us, but based on last year, I just don’t see his quality”. Completely agree with Laporte, and even VVD, but how can you not have Stones in there!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.