United (H) Post Match Thread

This.

They are both world class, really, but I think Stones really doesn’t get the recognition her deserves. Actually had a 30 minute debate off a Liverpool supporter last week that were saying Laporte (and VVD) are in their top 5 defenders in the world, but Stones is not even in the top 25.

It was infuriating, especially when he said “I’ll be honest, I have only watched one City match this season, the one against us, but based on last year, I just don’t see his quality”. Completely agree with Laporte, and even VVD, but how can you not have Stones in there!?

Stone and Laporte are the best centre half pairing in Europe now, and both 24 years old.

Few empties in their end, weird how they were asking for extra tickets (as reported in the Dail Mail etc). Word to the wise raggies, only a limited number of United fans actually live within a striking distance of the only Manchester team, and half of them are the recently relocated plastics at media city
Allocation for coaches full of Chinese tourists?

Not exaggerating but if that was not a footballing master class than I don’t know what is.

Started on first gear and scored one than went back to neutral till the end .
No underarm sweating .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.