United (H) Post Match Thread

if united was a old dog they would have put it down by now its becoming cruel watching it struggle every week ?? it must be painful knowing the end is nigh for them fans over the road but even worst is that liverpool are better than them now that is painful

EndIsNigh.jpg
Why do we never see any tick tock posts in here any more?

Few empties in their end, weird how they were asking for extra tickets (as reported in the Dail Mail etc). Word to the wise raggies, only a limited number of United fans actually live within a striking distance of the only Manchester team, and half of them are the recently relocated plastics at media city

As I noted earlier, he said at halftime the match was a "ballet versus a mosh pit", and he also said United players ARE good, and "they look like it once they forget everything Mourinho asks them to do."

He is absolutely top drawer -- I don't always agree with him, but he knows the game, is always pithy and usually right.

He did say that, yes. BUT he did also say they are not Top 4.

I don't think Souness would have said that. The tweeter is probably using the question to spill his own bile.

Souness was complimentary of us and never said anything of he sort, wound neville nevilles lad up too, thought Zabba's sides were going to burst at one point

Gulf in class is so so evident it’s almost embarrassing. Laporte and Fernandinho awesome today. But for the life of me I can’t work out why Pep would take Kun off and put Raz up front?? You take off a world class goal scorer with a dodgy hair colour to be replaced by someone who’s got his ‘I’m too scared to shoot’ boots on.
It’s because he is a football genius. The whole point of the change was to shore up the midfield and retain more possession of the ball. Before the third goal we had the ball without a rag touching it for about 3 or 4 minutes and made 44 passes before we scored. As Pep always say the best way to defend is to keep the ball.

Edit, it was actually only 2 minutes - must have felt like longer for the Rags.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.