United (H) Post Match Thread

This.

They are both world class, really, but I think Stones really doesn’t get the recognition her deserves. Actually had a 30 minute debate off a Liverpool supporter last week that were saying Laporte (and VVD) are in their top 5 defenders in the world, but Stones is not even in the top 25.

It was infuriating, especially when he said “I’ll be honest, I have only watched one City match this season, the one against us, but based on last year, I just don’t see his quality”. Completely agree with Laporte, and even VVD, but how can you not have Stones in there!?
Even after gettin tw*tted in the boll*cks he was still able to command the back line and drive forward into the space left by their none existent midfield.

Think Gundogan executed Pep's plan to perfection. Knowing when to slow it down, keep it simple and then to pass and move it forward. Then the quality of the pass from Bernardo and the instant touch and finish to round off the best team goal of the season.

That was an annihilation. It was ALL City. The only goal for United came from the only shot on target - a spot kick that Ederson gave them. Other than that, I genuinely can't think of a single chance that United created in 90 minutes. Tonight was a masterclass.

In football terms they are a mirror image of each other. One left footed, one right footed. A perfect defensive partnership in a pep team
It’s Pique and Puyol... if Carlos was left-footed and could pass and dribble. ;-)

Before I begin. Please don't think of this as 'typical City" boisterous fanaticism. But.

John Stones and Aymeric Laporte will go down as the greatest centre half partnership that has ever been. Fucking quote me in ten years you robot fucks!
Utterly perfect the pair of them and if I'm wrong, at 40 in 10 years time, I'll dance across the moon (slowly) with my 4 inch cock out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.