United (H) Post Match Thread

We are a better team than the rags but I don't think today was a blip, We failed to beat them this season and last season in the League failing to score in three of those games.
They've found a way to beat us and Pep keeps falling for it.
He found a way to beat them quite easily only a couple of months ago. But then let his ego run away with him again

Let’s face it, we are streets ahead of the rags in terms of quality. This was just a blip and we we’re off our game. They have over achieved this season and have been lucky with half their goals coming through goofy’s penalties. We made them look good. As for us we’ll be back to business next game.
At last, a balanced comment. To hear some of the vitriol on here you'd think we have the worst coach in the Prem, not arguably the greatest and most influential coach who ever lived.

The longer OGS is in that job, the better it is for City. Derby defeats hurt, but them not being competitive for the title is priceless. Ole in.
Yep let us me their final let them raise they game 100% every time they play us.

But when it really matters against Pep make sure we win ;)

At last, a balanced comment. To hear some of the vitriol on here you'd think we have the worst coach in the Prem, not arguably the greatest and most influential coach who ever lived.
I take it you don’t have to go to work tomorrow and face these fuckers

He found a way to beat them quite easily only a couple of months ago. But then let his ego run away with him again
Exsctiy. What we done months ago was simple but so effective, Getting into shape when out of possession and let them have the ball as the are clueless trying to break teams down. Name of the game against them don't leave yourself vulnerable to get hit on the break.

Today Pep went back to his old ways, The amount of times the were able to run at our back four today was pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.