United (H) Post Match Thread

All these Pep blasters try and justify their comments with 'I've been a blue for 40 years' etc. How do I know they're telling the truth. The moronic comments suggest to me that many aren't blue at all. For those that are, support your team FFS!!
Mmmmm, actually I think you might find that those of us who have been supporting for a long, long time are a little more philosophical about a loss. We’re used to them and know that City will bounce back. ‘Mind the gap.’ :-) :-)

I have been a City fan for over 60 years and for over 50 of those years I have had to put up with grinning smug United fans taking the piss. Pep has no understanding of what this fixture means to City fans and he never will. Leaving Silva and Foden, who provide the pace and dynamism to the team, on the bench was inexcusable. Constantly selecting Sterling who has absolutely no coordination or ball control is inexcusable.
This result makes me nauseous. Seeing Sterling miss sitter after sitter and grinning about it afterwards makes me feel physically sick. The sooner he goes, hopefully with the average Jesus and the one trick algerian showboating pony, the better as far as I am concerned.

I have been a City fan for over 60 years and for over 50 of those years I have had to put up with grinning smug United fans taking the piss. Pep has no understanding of what this fixture means to City fans and he never will. Leaving Silva and Foden, who provide the pace and dynamism to the team, on the bench was inexcusable. Constantly selecting Sterling who has absolutely no coordination or ball control is inexcusable.
This result makes me nauseous. Seeing Sterling miss sitter after sitter and grinning about it afterwards makes me feel physically sick. The sooner he goes, hopefully with the average Jesus and the one trick algerian showboating pony, the better as far as I am concerned.
Lol

21 wins on the trot, brilliant. City I'm proud of you.
A lot of over reaction tonight (myself included). This run was going to come to an end at some point. Losing it to them fuckers is what hurts. Best thing about football is that there’s always another game to put things right so roll on Wednesday

one good thing will come from this and thats HALLAND this kind of game crys out we need a young quality goalscorer,that would have been noted today if it has not in the past,this game says go get him at all costs

with 30 points available it is still on,a tall order for any team to overtake us but lose one more game when 2nd place wins and i'l be having sleepless nights, 12 points for united to overtake because of goal average as it stands,even after getting beat today thats a handsome lead

Before last weekend we were 10 points ahead with United still to play. 3 games later we are 11 points ahead with 3 less games to play and the United game is gone. I’m not sure we need start worrying just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.