United (H) Post Match Thread

Love what KDB has brought to this club.....but today was not his best. Saying that, a number of players were nowhere near their best. Was there an element of “over confidence“ from the start?. Hey ho ...we are still 11 points in the clear. The job is almost done considering where we are in terms of games played. We will kick on from this.

Can anyone explain what Pep was seeing that we weren't?

KDB is clearly struggling, Sterling never shows up against the Rags,

Foden and Bernardo should have been on the second we went 2 down.

Pep changed the way we have been playing to shoehorn KDB in midfield

Without Bernardo and Foden or Gundogan up front our press was non existent.

Pep worried about the opposition rather than playing to our strengths.

He didn’t worry about the opposition he gave them a huge helping hand, all so he could play his pet players.

Wtf are you on about?

He has a philosophy and doesn’t compromise it for the opposition or occasion. He’s always been that way. It’s all about systems not individuals, opponents or occasions.

He always maintains this even in the build up to the derby. It is hardly a shock.

shame that he doesn’t buy into the rivalry but he just doesn’t. He won’t change either.

21 straight wins comes to an end. How about a bit of appreciation for all at City that got those victories in difficult circumstances rather than the one defeat at the end?

Yeah, I’m not overly fussed about us losing tonight. City have been class for two months solid. It’s shit that United have beaten us, but we’re going to piss the league and have got a chance to win every cup possible. Let them have their night, fuck them. We’ll move on and win some silverware.

We gave a needless pen away fucked our rhythm and then sleepwalked through that first half. Then letting shaw run the length of the pitch for their second.... I just don’t get it. I just feel fucked off with that quite spineless display, poor passing , weak tackles and shots..and second to every ball. Hope we improve against the saints!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.