United (H) Post Match Thread

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.
I shall wait for the Pelters to come.
I fully agree, and I don’t understand why nobody sees it. Just can’t see any positives with him. Throw Jesus out with him. Sterling seems to get legendary status here by some and you can’t diss him.

Predicatable, embarrassing and abysmal.
Dont know why pep bothers with derbies he kisses there arses every time.
Maybe he likes them.

Rags are shite but they have quick players-so we take most of our pace out of the team. Team needed walker’s pace in recovery and Bernie's energy-De bruyne was pathetic.

After 10 minutes I knew we were not going to get back in the game. Not the first time we've done this. No pace in midfield and sloppy from kdb all afternoon. Gundo and Rodri against teams that play on the break doesn't work

We’ve slumped since KDB came back in the team. He’s simply not fit. He’s sluggish and his passing has turned to crap. He’s disrupted a winning formula. He’ll get that back but he should be benched till he does. Silva & Foden must be well pissed off that they’ve played so well and we’re an integral part of our recent form and now they both find themselves keeping the bench warm. Pep is at fault.

21 wins on the bounce, romping away with the PL, one foot in the CL quarter finals, in the league cup final and FA cup quarter finals..

Why then does it all feel a bit shit at the moment ?

As Pep always says, take each game as it comes....which means you and everyone else is entitled to analyse and react to this shitshow of a game on its merits and what has happened before is in the past and doesn’t excuse today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.