United (H) Post Match Thread

Without trawling through the pages anybody called for the managers head yet ? Let’s move onto the next game and win it
Pep in his interview with Rio (paraphrasing): "What I like is that when we lose it's not, 'Why did we lose', it's 'How can we improve and make sure we win the next one?'"

Bluemoon: This is how we lost, and this is why we'll never win the next ones.

years ago the derby was a big game, yes its agame we all want to win, but we've moved on, we've got far bigger games coming up
That doesn't stack up mate. We've got Southampton on Wednesday not the CL final against Bayern. Today was the biggest game in a while and absolutely zero reason not to play our strongest team and must-win tactics.

Apart from anything else a 17 point lead on the rags would have just killed the league and meant we could focus entirely on the other comps. Now we cannot.

Totally agree with your last paragraph. I said earlier in the thread the lads don’t get up thinking I won’t play well today. A loss is a loss and after 21 wins, ok we’ll bounce back. It was just that Twitter thing that got to me. Sorry :-)
You don’t need to apologise EB, you are one of the most balanced blues on here.

Might be reactionary and probably is but can some of them be relied on in big cl games, imagine being in Munich and sterling’s on a 1 on 1 deary me

Foden brought on today for Sterling who then goes false 9 and up top. He then misses 2 clear chances. We need a goal scorer. The midfield has been outstanding this season in providing the goals needed but long term without a finisher I would worry it could bite us on the arse, especially against the better teams.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why Sterling didn’t get a pen! If it was the other way round it would have been nailed on and at 1-0 could have changed the game.

having said that it was a poor performance all round really.
It was never a pen. He over ran the ball and run into Fred

he had a few chances to shoot or pass in that move, and opted to overplay it and fall over

I don’t understand why Sterling didn’t get a pen! If it was the other way round it would have been nailed on and at 1-0 could have changed the game.

having said that it was a poor performance all round really.
That sort of block by fred anywhere else on the pitch is a free kick so i totally agree with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.