United (H) Post Match Thread

In my opinion, a title race is back on. Everyone is pretending to it isnt, but we just left that crack open, and that infuriates me.

If we don't win the next match, suddenly doubts starts to creep in. I think we'll still win the league. But we may have a race now :(

The pundits are pretending there isn't a race coz they don't want to jinx it. But deep down you know they are just hoping :(
with 30 points available it is still on,a tall order for any team to overtake us but lose one more game when 2nd place wins and i'l be having sleepless nights, 12 points for united to overtake because of goal average as it stands,even after getting beat today thats a handsome lead

In my opinion, a title race is back on. Everyone is pretending to it isnt, but we just left that crack open, and that infuriates me.

If we don't win the next match, suddenly doubts starts to creep in. I think we'll still win the league. But we may have a race now :(

The pundits are pretending there isn't a race coz they don't want to jinx it. But deep down you know they are just hoping :(

I think the Wolves game was the day we won the league. That was a huge game with the derby coming up.
But the first goal didn’t come from a counter attack. It came from our throw in.

If Pep is accountable for anything it’s allowing the same mistake that cost us a goal against West Ham to happen again. However they still had a lot to do from there.

Ultimately it wasn’t KDB, Sterling or Pep to blame for giving away a penalty. It was all on Jesus.

We never recovered from that and against a side with 6 defensive players in the side it was always going to be hard.

It still came from a needless turnover in possession, which like you stated, was almost a carbon copy of the West Ham goal.

I wouldn’t say we never recovered from the penalty. We had a few good chances and hit the bar before their second goal. That was the killer and there is zero chance of that goal happening if Walker was RB instead of Cancelo.

At least this happened in a league game when we’re well clear rather than a knock out CL.
Jesus and Mahrez performances vs Wolves changed our team im sure of it. And it bit us in the ass. How foden hasnt started any of the last 3 i’ll never know and how bernardo never got on the pitch is again terrible reading of the game.
Fair play to pep for making us into the machine we are but he got this one wrong and he keeps getting it wrong against this lot
Your last sentence echoes my thoughts.

All these Pep blasters try and justify their comments with 'I've been a blue for 40 years' etc. How do I know they're telling the truth. The moronic comments suggest to me that many aren't blue at all. For those that are, support your team FFS!!

Its not on is it. And it's not a one off. Our conversion rate is appalling and has been for about 2 seasons

Just imagine Haaland up there. He'd break every goalscoring record that exists
Our shots per goal conversion rate has been the worst in the league for the last 4 full seasons straight (including relegated teams). Its an ongoing issue.

Seems mad when we are the top scorers or score 100 goals in a season to say this but as a percentage we are consistently terrible.

It doesnt matter in many games, as we score enough to beat most teams but it costs us periodically... We need to fix that once and for all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.