United (H) Post Match Thread

Pep’s approach appears to be to treat it like a normal game as a means to produce the best performance possible, not because he doesn’t understand that it’s a special game. The question is whether that approach is working.

If that is what he does, I don't think it's the cause of our defeats.

That first goal we conceded yesterday, which was highly significant to the game, came from a player possibly being too hyped up.

Last edited:
Then why is Jesus charging around like an headless chicken on the edge of his own box falling over an attacker who is surrounded by 4 defenders. Two minutes into the game Jesus should be on the halfway line keeping the Greek tragedy company.

I explained earlier my thinking.....he is trying too hard to impress,as he is probably pissed off with being in and out of the side and trying to gain consistency.

Gutted to lose yesterday and had to mute the commentary so full of shit Neville is.
Did you hear the **** when he said "This really is a super sunday"

It now appears to be the norm for Carragher and Neville to co-commentate on dipper and rag matches

Sky don't even try to disguise their arse licking of these two vile clubs... they don't give a toss what all their other viewers think as long as they keep their red viewers happy

Nowhere near as bothered as I used to be when it was all we could win.
Also despite the cries of how bad United are they’re not bad at all and can and do beat us on their day. They are however inconsistent which costs them trophies.

Also they didn’t batter us and we weren’t awful. Pep is correct West Ham was a lot worse performance.

Finally we have had a loss a draw and a win against them this season so hardly the bogey team Liverpool were.

Its a pain but I’ll take losing to them sometimes and hoovering up the trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.