United (H) - Post Match Thread

I actually feel sorry for the Godfather of German Football. Seems a decent bloke and been completely hung out to dry by United. He was gushing in his praise of City afterwards, which is something Ferguson would never have said.

Some great fallout post game and the daft cow on 5live on the way home was priceless. She actually said Mourinho was the greatest manager of his generation ffs.

I actually feel sorry for the Godfather of German Football. Seems a decent bloke and been completely hung out to dry by United. He was gushing in his praise of City afterwards, which is something Ferguson would never have said.

Some great fallout post game and the daft cow on 5live on the way home was priceless. She actually said Mourinho was the greatest manager of his generation ffs.
Haha yeah I heard her. Sutton was clearly amused by her nonsense and kept her talking for ages.

Feel sorry for him ? Lol

He has fallen on his feet, from out of no where he ends up as the rags manager on good money. Abit like Ollie coyldnt believe his luck.
Guaranteed a good pay out when sacked.

If someone would employ me than pay me of for a couple of million, I'll bite your hand off

Just think, he could have been scoring for us in the PL2 had he stayed.
He could be a serial winner and a much better, more rounded player, albeit financially worse off had he stayed.
His pathway to the first team was far less difficult than the one Foden faced.
One believed in his ability and recognised he had the best manager on the planet to guide him and had the patience required whilst the other thought he was better than he was.
That's my take anyway, I'm sure there's plenty of people who see it differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.