United (H) - Post Match Thread

First and foremost I loved that not only we beat them yesterday but completely embarrassed them to the point everyone looks like they’ve given up.

Regarding Sancho I always respect his career path, he got offered one of the biggest contracts we would have ever given anyone his age but he decided to leave for more playing time. That’s fair enough to me. He went to a team that means that decision was really why he left and showed that he is a good player. Now ok he’s gone to United but he could of easily gone to Chelsea or Liverpool if they had met Dortmund’s demands, he had got himself to that point in his career. Do I dislike him for it? No, it’s football. I do genuinely think he didn’t celebrate because he has respect for City.
Wow I can’t believe how many people think he didn’t celebrate !
he was talking the piss !

I had to laugh at Keane going on about this is Man- I can’t type there name,like they have a divine right to be top of the tree, still showing all the arrogance they always do and can’t understand why other fans fucking hate them.Sky writing endless stories about them, they don’t do stories on Burnley or Norwich and Everton on how they have all failed. The rags now belong in the same breathe as all the lower teams in the premier and I fucking love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.