United (H) - Post Match Thread

Jeeeeez I watched it expecting something but vile but if that was it ffs nothing at all to be offended by
Agree, what’s the issue? What a headline, it’s as if he’s the queen or something. He’s fair game for all the shit and bullying he’s done. If he doesn't like it stay at the old folks home and don’t sign up for the community outings.

I’m sure it’ll have already been posted but forgive me. At 3-1: “Take a minute if you want to”. He was actually crying.

I’ve mentioned it before on here but I had the misfortune to have to stand next to him at a salford v Oldham match. He latched onto me for the full game. He’s not a full shilling, definitely something not right with him

Agreed. Ederson is so composed and intelligent with his passing in those situations, it really is like having another outfield player.

Not only did Grealish play well going forward, but he worked hard and made a couple of crucial challenges in defensive positions. I agree, he'll be a great player for us.

Ederson is the most nonchalant passer of a ball I have ever seen and he's our keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.