United (H) - Post Match Thread

I want them busy playing meaningless matches though
I know, I guess I just actually want them down in the Sky Championship or whatever they’re calling it this week! But definitely relegated. Ah well I can dream. I dreamt that City would one day do the double and they did, then they did a treble so dreams can come true! ;-) :-)

He mocked and disrespected our club for years so if he turn up at our place he has to expect some shit whatever his age. Fuck him he needs to stay at home in his slippers and whisky, he's had his time like that other fucker Gill, just fucking go.
My old Gran used to say respect has to be earned whether you’re 1 or 91 and he has never earned my respect. Never in my lifetime will I acknowledge him as anything other than MR never by that title thing they gave the disrespectful old buffoon. JMHO

He mocked and disrespected our club for years so if he turn up at our place he has to expect some shit whatever his age. Fuck him he needs to stay at home in his slippers and whisky, he's had his time like that other fucker Gill, just fucking go.
Spot on. Gill is still fucking us over from uefa, sly cunts the pair of them

My old Gran used to say respect has to be earned whether you’re 1 or 91 and he has never earned my respect. Never in my lifetime will I acknowledge him as anything other than MR never by that title thing they gave the disrespectful old buffoon. JMHO

Spot on EB. It might be hard to understand amongst our younger supporters why our strong dislike of this individual and his club is so strong. They had to be there and experience it, they they'd know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.