United (H) - Post Match Thread

Oliver knows that there has been an infringement and so feels that he has to stop play. However he doesn’t have the balls to award us a penalty so in a moment of sheer incompetence decides to give Maguire the free kick. He’s useless
It’s not incompetence -it’s cheating. He’s Sky/PGMOLs company man par excellance and knew damn well if he gave that Penalty it was probably game over. Not only that Sky Utd would’ve probably ended up getting an embarrassing thrashing which would have a devastating effect on Subscriptions.

Sky themselves have expressed how important Utd Fan Subscribers are to the effect of a 20% fall in Subscriptions -basically since Utd have been shit. Whether it’s true who knows but the fact is the Paymasters of the EPL and PGMOL believe it.

Too true, the local ones actually visit a ground when they don't have tickets just to try and cause shit, fucking Wankers absolute fucking sad **** wankers.

No wonder they can't even get rid of shitty fucking owners. They are absolutely fucking pathetic, what a joke

Who the fuck would support man United?
Vermin...

He left City because he bottled it and he left in a cunts way.

Foden had Silva, Silva, De Bruyne and others in front of him and backed himself to compete and break through.

Sancho had Sane in front of him and no-one else and decided that he couldn't get into the team so he had to move somewhere else. And he did it by running away and ghosting the club, getting his agent to call the club and tell them that he wasn't coming back after refusing to pick up the phone from them. Didn't even have the balls to front up himself and tell the manager he's going, didn't even have the front to clear out his locker.

Bottle merchant. And he's not a good player, he's a massively overhyped player who scored against Championship standard teams in a highly organised system while playing next to one of the best strikers in world football. He failed under Ole and was given no minutes. He failed under Rangnick and is given almost no minutes. He failed under Southgate and has been given no minutes. His entire fame comes from a run of about 10 games in the Bundesliga, remove that from his record and his career is a failure.

He's a winger who is scared to take players on because as previously mentioned, bottle merchant. He's scored around the same amount of goals this season as Cole Palmer and Sancho has played about 30 games to Palmer's 5.
I'm sorry I have to disagree with you there. I don't think he left because he bottled it, he clearly thought he'd have a better chance elsewhere. I do agree that his mode of departure left a lot to be desired and certainly gives the appearance of a childish spat. I have no idea who advises him but they could have done a better job.
You make a good point with regards playing next to Haaland, that would help any player's stats, that's the thing about a team sport though, everyone plays their part. I suspect his struggles in his current club are down to the inadequacies of the managers he has played under and their lack of vision. That's why there have been a number of threads about how we can save their job.
Anyway I still think he his a good player, he is 21 so not sure how you can say his career is a failure, with or without stats.

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you there. I don't think he left because he bottled it, he clearly thought he'd have a better chance elsewhere. I do agree that his mode of departure left a lot to be desired and certainly gives the appearance of a childish spat. I have no idea who advises him but they could have done a better job.
You make a good point with regards playing next to Haaland, that would help any player's stats, that's the thing about a team sport though, everyone plays their part. I suspect his struggles in his current club are down to the inadequacies of the managers he has played under and their lack of vision. That's why there have been a number of threads about how we can save their job.
Anyway I still think he his a good player, he is 21 so not sure how you can say his career is a failure, with or without stats.
I have no issue with his departure or him. He is ok but not good enough for City and that is why he was released.

I have no issue with his departure or him. He is ok but not good enough for City and that is why he was released.
I thought he turned down the chance to stay rather than was released, was he not offered a good contract?

He fucking is. Still makes me fucking nervous though. However, I just love watching the fucker, like you said he's just so bloody casual.
I was silently pleading with our Defenders to pass it back to Ed to calm things down first half -when Utd offered some semblance of opposition.

I thought he turned down the chance to stay rather than was released, was he not offered a good contract?
Same thing I think. He got a better offer because he would not scare our first team. He may have been s good reserve but he wanted more. No problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.