United (H) - Post Match Thread

From the headline I thought he’d been abusing the old pisscan.
He’s dished it out for years so he can have some of it back.
The fact he’s an old **** has nothing to do with it.
The media redshirt cock suckers have gone into overdrive.
So apparently someone shouting ‘never in my lifetime, City, City’ to the pisscan is ‘disrespectful’ and ‘shocking footage’.
How about his original comment about City? How respectful was that?
What treatment do ex City players get when they turn up at the leaking mouse house? I’d guess they meet a much more ‘disrespectful’ reception than that afforded to the hateful pisscan.
Meanwhile, Micah laughing at Keane’s pain is also ‘disrespectful’ according to Delooney.
A man who deliberately crippled one of our players and played for a decade in front of a banner mocking our club when we were enduring the very hardest of our hard times.
But yeah, Citeh are the disrespectful ones…
Fucking hypocritical media wankers

So apparently someone shouting ‘never in my lifetime, City, City’ to the pisscan is ‘disrespectful’ and ‘shocking footage’.
What treatment do ex City players get when they turn up at the leaking mouse house? I’d guess they meet a much more ‘disrespectful’ reception than that afforded to the hateful pisscan.
Meanwhile, Micah laughing at Keane’s pain is also ‘disrespectful’ according to Delooney.
A man who deliberately crippled one of our players and played for a decade in front of a banner mocking our club when we were enduring the very hardest of our hard times.
Seems we can add Eddie to that list lol

Is this the Keane we are meant to feel sorry for and respect

ccelebritiesfoto2_STP_TTP_121018KeaneHaaland4_02JPG.jpg

keanehaalandquote_2_blacktshirt-570x570.jpg

]
original

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.