United (H) - Post Match Thread

Tate is an embarrassment ....bet most daft reds think hes a dick too

my mate said “ I saw that fat **** when I came out of the ground after Watford, someone needs to fill him in “

I think a lot of reds hate this bunch and are embarrassed by them and rightly so

my mate said “ I saw that fat **** when I came out of the ground after Watford, someone needs to fill him in “

I think a lot of reds hate this bunch and are embarrassed by them and rightly so
Howson is by far the bitterest of them all, a **** of the highest order. He'd be the number one for filling in

Do you think the fat fuck has that much influence?
Why do you think Man Utd fans are hating on Rashford and Maguire? What came first? Poor form turns quickly followed by incessant criticism much of it marshalled and supported by Utd fan media so that every Utd fan feels confident in voicing negative opinion about their players. Arsenal Fan TV had similar corrosive effect. ideas spread like wildfire with the internet

Why do you think Man Utd fans are hating on Rashford and Maguire? What came first? Poor form turns quickly followed by incessant criticism much of it marshalled and supported by Utd fan media so that every Utd fan feels confident in voicing negative opinion about their players. Arsenal Fan TV had similar corrosive effect. ideas spread like wildfire with the internet
Actually, I have never thought about it before as I can't stand pricks like that or his team, good let him be the corrosive acid that melts their empire.

If I was to think about it, it would be because they finally have some football knowledge and realised that slabhead is a huge waste of cash and is shite at defending, bringing the ball out of defence, marking, passing but hey he can score a few goals from corners, result.

Rashford has always been vastly overrated and his canonisation has done him no favours on the pitch.

As for the guy on the fan site, he is still a fat fucking non-entity.

The same goes for that 'famous' Arsenal twat.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.