United (H) - Post Match Thread

Just watching the game back now, didn’t realise on the day that the white balls are back. They don’t normally come back until the clocks go forward.

Was that the away end? Mrs Vienna was in there as well, if so.

Her Dad was in the Stretford End, as he’d been given a free ticket; he wasn’t intending to go.
The paddock was on the left looking out from the Stretford End. CIty had nearly all of what then the Scoreboard end. Ideal place to watch Law put the rags down and years later to watch Brightwell welly it in his words.

Every rag i speak to here in Salford give it the same old bullshit..haha...i fucking love it. "I'm not that into football any more"! hahaha. Proper smacked arse mards. "more important things to worry about"...If it was the other way round, they'd be LOVING footy just as mush as us.
We went through shit for years...it's just one of those things. i told one "at least city fans stayed loyal."

Yes it's funny and I hope it carries on for years. But we are all fans and they have just send their club down tools. These multi millionaires have just kick their fans in the bollocks

Lololol what a shit club on every level. There academy is miles behind us, as are their ladies ( I believe ) . Our first team play on another level. Our campus is world class.
The rags have nothing players stealing a wage, stadium falling down same as the training ground. Fuck it I dont feel sorry ! HAVE IT.....
Tate you're a fat mad arsed **** and a waste of rations.
Sorry its not on Instagram - that's for morons.

“Im bleeding”…..well put your tampon back in you absolute Fanny wipe, they’re all competing to be the biggest bestest red by over dramatising everything and completely forgetting they’ve got to walk the streets, crying because they lost a game….wow
Competitive synchronised crying.
'I can cry more than you Tate'
'No l am the best crier you fat twat Howson'.
What a load of wallies.

Actually, I have never thought about it before as I can't stand pricks like that or his team, good let him be the corrosive acid that melts their empire.

If I was to think about it, it would be because they finally have some football knowledge and realised that slabhead is a huge waste of cash and is shite at defending, bringing the ball out of defence, marking, passing but hey he can score a few goals from corners, result.

Rashford has always been vastly overrated and his canonisation has done him no favours on the pitch.

As for the guy on the fan site, he is still a fat fucking non-entity.

The same goes for that 'famous' Arsenal twat.
Well he isn't because you know him and you are discussing him. Better to regard him as someone who is using Man Utd to make money for himself at the expense of the club.

They are all trying to monetise the football club but why not when the big players do the same thing? They feed Utd fan opinion nd I've watched some of it and it's very hostile towards their players particularly Rashford and Maguire

Every rag i speak to here in Salford give it the same old bullshit..haha...i fucking love it. "I'm not that into football any more"! hahaha. Proper smacked arse mards. "more important things to worry about"...If it was the other way round, they'd be LOVING footy just as mush as us.
We went through shit for years...it's just one of those things. i told one "at least city fans stayed loyal."
Yep, that's all I've heard since Sunday! 'I've had enough of football, it's just not the same, the money's ruining it, blah, blah'!
They're so predictable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.