United (H) - Post Match Thread

Every rag i speak to here in Salford give it the same old bullshit..haha...i fucking love it. "I'm not that into football any more"! hahaha. Proper smacked arse mards. "more important things to worry about"...If it was the other way round, they'd be LOVING footy just as mush as us.
We went through shit for years...it's just one of those things. i told one "at least city fans stayed loyal."
We went through shit for years but loved football then as much as I do now. Being a City was brilliant in the third tier, relegations, promotions… and it’s brilliant now.

They really are a bunch of soft cunts the Rags. Even Liverpool didn’t give us as much moaning through the 90s, 00s, 10s with some of their average teams like United have done over the last five years.

They are so deluded it’s unbelievable! There are better run clubs who have better teams. It’s as simple as that. There’s nothing deeper going on, United aren’t anything special and never have been, nothing lasts forever, United’s time has been and gone and that’s that.

There’s no crisis there, they finish between 2nd and 6th every season in the world’s top league… yet all they do is moan about it. Sit these moaning dickheads in front of a Sunderland fan or a Bury fan and see how their moaning washes with them. It’d like IBM moaning about Apple with Dave from Big Dave’s Dodgy Electronics on Bury New Road, who’s had problems with a few break-ins and sales aren’t going well, listening in to IBM moaning about how bad things are since Apple took over.

Get real, Rags. Get fucking real!

All these big inquests into why United are so “bad”, after every defeat. It’s cringeworthy!

We went through shit for years but loved football then as much as I do now. Being a City was brilliant in the third tier, relegations, promotions… and it’s brilliant now.

They really are a bunch of soft cunts the Rags. Even Liverpool didn’t give us as much moaning through the 90s, 00s, 10s with some of their average teams like United have done over the last five years.

They are so deluded it’s unbelievable! There are better run clubs who have better teams. It’s as simple as that. There’s nothing deeper going on, United aren’t anything special and never have been, nothing lasts forever, United’s time has been and gone and that’s that.

There’s no crisis there, they finish between 2nd and 6th every season in the world’s top league… yet all they do is moan about it. Sit these moaning dickheads in front of a Sunderland fan or a Bury fan and see how their moaning washes with them. It’d like IBM moaning about Apple with Dave from Big Dave’s Dodgy Electronics on Bury New Road listening in to the moaning about how bad things are since Apple took over.

All these big inquests into why United are so “bad”, after every defeat. It’s cringeworthy!
Entitled twats. Did we moan about money and the game when we were in Div 3? United and the others were spending relatively huge amounts back then. We never whinged about it. And yeah...they're just a badly run club making huge mistakes. Sanchez, for example, a few years ago. Massive fuck up.
I'm glad they're not like us. ha.

There’s no crisis there, they finish between 2nd and 6th every season in the world’s top league… yet all they do is moan about it. Sit these moaning dickheads in front of a Sunderland fan or a Bury fan and see how their moaning washes with them. It’d like IBM moaning about Apple with Dave from Big Dave’s Dodgy Electronics on Bury New Road, who’s had problems with a few break-ins and sales aren’t going well, listening in to IBM moaning about how bad things are since Apple took over.

We do the same on BM to be fair.

I am not sure why you are so certain that the reds cannot turn it around. They need to sign some good footballers. Is that impossible?

Have spent the last week Bed ridden with Covid.

That Derby cheered me up big time.

What a time to click.

Our support was incredible,all of you take a Bow.
I missed it. We need our fans to be noisy every week. Remembering your voice for the Derby is a given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.