United (H) - Post Match Thread

The approach that all they need is “good footballers” is what has got them into this mess. They need a good director of football, a cohesive vision, a good manager, a good back room team, a good squad of the right size with no dead wood and a good youth system.

All the things that we have, they haven’t. What they have is money so they can turn it around without going down the divisions like city did on the 80s and 90s but this will take them a lot more money and time. And unless they get the big stuff right, ie the people driving this vision, that could be a significant anount of time.
We really need an updated ‘Doomsday’ article from you

fntrwoavuaicblr-jpeg.38140

And here's the govan piss-can smelling one of his own farts...

:-)
I couldn’t find it either. I even tried the search facility on here.
I just did it and you can see us talking about it 10 years ago. It should be on my work PC somewhere but I’ve never found it. It was written for an old fanzine actually.

I just did it and you can see us talking about it 10 years ago. It should be on my work PC somewhere but I’ve never found it. It was written for an old fanzine actually.
You should be able to search your pc. It was January 2010, before the league cup semi, 2nd leg. Then you updated it after the FA cup semi. I’m surprised we can’t find it on here, unless it was deleted?

We do the same on BM to be fair.

I am not sure why you are so certain that the reds cannot turn it around. They need to sign some good footballers. Is that impossible?
They sign a lot of very good footballers Marv, they don’t bring them on or coach them properly, they also blow smoke up their underperforming arses… Totally the opposite at City..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.