United (H) - Post Match Thread

Exactly. When you look at "the class of '92", you're only really talking about Giggs and Beckham. Butt, Gary Neville, Phil Neville were all journeyman professionals at best. And that was ot unless you count John O'Shea and Wes Brown who were also shit.

And maybe Scholes was okay.
About time their 'class of 92' was updated to something more suitable for today. 'Dross of 22'

I'm getting pissed off now listening to all this "Did United give up?".
Did Chelsea give up for 180 minutes against us this season?
Did Liverpool give up for the first 45 minutes at Anfield against us this season? The list is endless.

All these absolute jokers as so called "pundits" have to be fucked off the television. Absolutely zero knowledge or insight into a game of football.

We are the type of team that can do that do anybody in the world, We go ahead and we keep possession and will continue to do so until we find an opening along with not changing how we play, Once the opposition get it back they haven't a clue what to do with it because they haven't had it for so long...We are getting absolutely NO credit whatsoever for that type of performance and it's embarrassing for these jokers they have on TV.

Could you imagine if the Rags done that to us on Sunday?? The plaudits they would get, Kissing their arses, Manchester United are back blah blah blah

FUCKOFF.

All jealous as fuck because we are the best footballing team on this planet and nothing or nobody comes close to us.

I'm getting pissed off now listening to all this "Did United give up?".
Did Chelsea give up for 180 minutes against us this season?
Did Liverpool give up for the first 45 minutes at Anfield against us this season? The list is endless.

All these absolute jokers as so called "pundits" have to be fucked off the television. Absolutely zero knowledge or insight into a game of football.

We are the type of team that can do that do anybody in the world, We go ahead and we keep possession and will continue to do so until we find an opening along with not changing how we play, Once the opposition get it back they haven't a clue what to do with it because they haven't had it for so long...We are getting absolutely NO credit whatsoever for that type of performance and it's embarrassing for these jokers they have on TV.

Could you imagine if the Rags done that to us on Sunday?? The plaudits they would get, Kissing their arses, Manchester United are back blah blah blah

FUCKOFF.

All jealous as fuck because we are the best footballing team on this planet and nothing or nobody comes close to us.
But the red dippers are close, as are the German Munich's, both of which i would be happy to avoid come the CL draw!

Sunday night in the pub was sat with a few reds. Ok ok i know but they are pals.

one said us singing all the sings in the ground (tearing cockneys apart etc) over the speakers at the end and generally taking the piss was bitter and obsessive and a little disrespectful. I mentioned the above banner, he said that was just banter …..

oh how we laughed
Do they not understand it was supposed to be disrespectful, we dont fucking like them

But the red dippers are close, as are the German Munich's, both of which i would be happy to avoid come the CL draw!
5 Premier League Titles in 10 years compared to The Dippers 1 (In 30 years) would say otherwise.
Of course we all want the best draw possible and avoid the better sides in the competition.
Don't get me wrong the dippers are a magnificent team but play a different style to us. They couldn't do what we do to teams completely draining the life out of them and the possession we have how we make teams chase. Liverpool are a are more direct team looking for balls down the channels is how they exploit teams and they are incredibly good at it.

Long live Sir Alex. The longer he lives the more he will suffer.

Yes I agree. He might be an old man now but he was a despicable bullying gloating wanker in his heyday. He's still there poking his nose in like visiting the PSG hotel before we played them. He wants to stay at fucking home instead of coming to our ground where he'll never be welcome and that goes for all the other rag cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.