United (H) | Post Match Thread

I think Grealish is really confused by Pep's instructions. I was savage when Haaland set him up for a shot.

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
Yes, but only on the condition John Boy scores a hat trick (If you’re going to risk your injury it has to be worth it!).

That was brilliant on MOTD2!

"Sir Alex Ferguson was asked if City would ever be favourites in a Manchester Derby. He said 'Not in my lifetime'...

... now it's EVERY time!"
And the glee in Guy Mowbray’s voice was sooooo clear. He made me laugh out loud. He was really enjoying commentating on us today. Every time we scored it was clear how much he enjoyed it.
Much more than Oliver! His face was a picture whenever we scored. He was so quick to award that ‘penalty’! I’m not totally convinced it was a penalty but hey ho who cares when we annihilated them. Oh my goodness this team is the BEST IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD AND ALL THE KNOWN UNIVERSE!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.