United (H) | Post Match Thread

Actually booked a rag early on for a foul on Grealish.
A well deserved yellow but not something we’re used to getting.
Early yellows are things that should happen in a lot of our games. How many times have we seen our players hacked for 80 minutes before any action is taken.
It seemed to enliven Jack today. Then the other full back got one meaning Phil was even further freed.

The ref hadn’t much to do in fairness but small things like this matter.

It was 45 minutes of fast moving play. I doubt any team would of got close in that opening half.

Madrid last season was good, but today the finishing was world class.

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
You called it pre match today young EB.
Good luck on your recovery.

Oh yea, I almost forgot: The funniest thing was when Cancelo did his Fandango and penandes fell on his rat face.

Hehehehe
At that point I thought the rodent was gonna lose his shit and go through the back of Cancelo and just take the red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.