United (H) | Post Match Thread

Their first goal was a good one but I agree that we don’t close down players quickly enough when it is near our box. We do all over the pitch further up but we allow crosses to come in way too easily at times. Their second goal was so sloppy and I agree the pen was a joke of a decision
Picky

Not many Rag teams score 3 at our place (with the obligatory sympathy penalty) and still get completely railed

I can't understand how Carragher still has a job after spitting on a kid, This may sound weird, but could you imagine Neville spitting on a kid?
Probably not, but we don’t know him.

Carragher is alright as a pundit when he has time to research and think about what he is going to say. He’s crap on match days.

Onuaha would blow them both out of the water.

Probably not, but we don’t know him.

Carragher is alright as a pundit when he has time to research and think about what he is going to say. He’s crap on match days.

Onuaha would blow them both out of the water.
Neddy is self employed and also insistent he does not want to become an employed pundit though. No offence to Richards but Neddy would provide far more insight.

Not sure how to post a link on here, but lip up fatty should be the tune for that fat gobshite howson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.