United (H) | Post Match Thread

Question (two, actually) for @Gary James....

1. Last City player to score a hat-trick against Trafford's finest in a competitive game? Did Franny get one, back in the Fred and Wilma Flintstone days?

2. Have we ever had 2 hat-tricks against them in the same competitive game (no testimonial or friendly nonsense)?

:-)

I don’t think Neville is that bad a pundit. He’s far better than Carragher.
Can't stand the bloke, has an opinion about everything.......except his mate Beckham being paid millions to promote a country that's still in the dark ages complete with slavery and the suppression of women.
Him and Spitty are both monumental cunts.

Just look at all of them.
They thought that their piece of shit what is that lot were 'back in it'
We demolished them.
They have been completely outplayed.
I hope that they read the shite media to lull them in to a false sense of security. We are the best Club in the world and they have NOTHING to try and compete with us

Haaland is fucking unreal.
Thank Christ Levy didn't sell us Harry Kane. Maybe Erling would've gone to RM.
Always said Levy was a good guy.

Think this group of players is probably at its peak this season.
You may be right. I think we’re at the top of the mountain now, things will never be as good as this again

The best manager in the world at the height of his powers. The best striker in the world in his pomp and virtually unplayable (and a City fan). The best squad in the world, most of them totally comfortable with Pep’s intricate system and no signs whatsoever of any disharmony.

Man United’s plan to stop Haaland in the next Manchester Derby

Attachments

• keane.jpeg
    keane.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 23

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.