United (H) | Post Match Thread

That first half is the best we have played this season. I thought a number of players deserve a mention

Erling is just wow
Phil is an exceptionally technical player that could play virtually every position with the exception of centre back , right back and goalkeeper. He should be looking at more than 20 goals this season
Jack played particularly well. If only he had shot from Erling's pass. More of this please
Bernardo was everywhere
Akanji was like Kompany. A bargain at £15mm
KDB s pass was exquisite , The king played a huge part in slaying them.

Well that was a joy to behold.

At 4-0 up watching the best football I have ever witnessed, I was offering thanks to my Dad who 52 years ago, with very little interest in football, decided to take his three young sons to Maine Road. I think it was about spending time with us and giving Mum some space - but there were plenty of other ways we could have done that and if we had, perhaps we wouldn't have caught the bug for City, and live football, or if we had we would have done it without Dad. But for 45 years that is what we did together. He hasn't managed to go for a while, watched it from home and then when dementia took hold forgot how much he enjoyed it.

I'm writing this from beside his bed in a hospital side room. Taking my turn to be with him through the evening and night - perhaps our last time together (but I thought that when I left him yesterday evening and he's still breathing away) But yesterday we had a problem - match or no match? which of us (if any) should go? But his eldest grandchildren told us to clear off, they would sit with him and we should be together watching City - just like he started 50 years ago.

So what a joy! To watch this team alongside my brothers whilst giving thanks to the man who landed us with them. Even in these moments, life is good!
Pray for peace for your dad and the family. Love that post mate.

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
Give us notice, then we can get bungee grips secured to tier 2 to bounce you all day :-)

Well that was a joy to behold.

At 4-0 up watching the best football I have ever witnessed, I was offering thanks to my Dad who 52 years ago, with very little interest in football, decided to take his three young sons to Maine Road. I think it was about spending time with us and giving Mum some space - but there were plenty of other ways we could have done that and if we had, perhaps we wouldn't have caught the bug for City, and live football, or if we had we would have done it without Dad. But for 45 years that is what we did together. He hasn't managed to go for a while, watched it from home and then when dementia took hold forgot how much he enjoyed it.

I'm writing this from beside his bed in a hospital side room. Taking my turn to be with him through the evening and night - perhaps our last time together (but I thought that when I left him yesterday evening and he's still breathing away) But yesterday we had a problem - match or no match? which of us (if any) should go? But his eldest grandchildren told us to clear off, they would sit with him and we should be together watching City - just like he started 50 years ago.

So what a joy! To watch this team alongside my brothers whilst giving thanks to the man who landed us with them. Even in these moments, life is good!
Good on you pal

City gave an incredible performance yesterday, and in a derby. So….wtf did half the stadium fuck off before full time? Getting well beat then yes, we have all said fuck it. yesterday was embarrassing, Erling must wonder wtf is going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.