United (H) | Post Match Thread

Why is the old fart hanging round like a bad smell. The rags paid him a Kings ransom to come to England and he did a bloody good job but it's over. I drove buses for thirty years but don't feel the need to hang around the garage now I'm retired. You were an employee Ferguson not a fan your not from Manchester so why not f**k off back to Glasgow, apparently he was a Rangers fan as a lad before they got rid so maybe he could watch them. While on the subject never understood why Charlton didn't go back to the North East when he retired.Just because you worked for the rags doesn't mean you have to like them.
You think it’s gonna make any difference?????
He walks away they are still a mess for years to come ......... massive wages to big standard players I mean Sancho I ain’t taking the piss he would struggle at Championship level ......... you got Ronaldo sat on how much whose probably shit stirring for fun ........... they are blowing money for fun hoping that it will come good but it won’t ........... Cityare now what United where in the 90s and 2000s but better .........and long may these seeyouhenteas suffer this for there arrogance over the decades

Why is the old fart hanging round like a bad smell. The rags paid him a Kings ransom to come to England and he did a bloody good job but it's over. I drove buses for thirty years but don't feel the need to hang around the garage now I'm retired. You were an employee Ferguson not a fan your not from Manchester so why not f**k off back to Glasgow, apparently he was a Rangers fan as a lad before they got rid so maybe he could watch them. While on the subject never understood why Charlton didn't go back to the North East when he retired.Just because you worked for the rags doesn't mean you have to like them.
Whilst not disagreeing, ferguson and charlton had lived in manchester for x amount of years, were probably very settled here, kids live here, grandkids etc. nit sure theyd want to fuck off back to glasgow/north east.

Oh I just had a memory, there was a moment at 1-0, I'm pretty sure, where either Walker or Akanji belted it back at Ederson at knee height and Eddie had to nip across and boot it out for a throw on the volley. I couldn't see from my angle; was it going in? How do you watch the full game again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.