United (H) | Post Match Thread

He doesn’t even look like he really wants to be there either
When you listen to the mob invariably you make poor choices and often at inflated prices.

Surprised that he didn't start as even without Rodri in our line up as their midfield needed better back 4 protection than what they put out.

On another day we could have scored double digits as we put off the brakes after 70 minutes.

He might just end up another one of their expensive bench warmers but happy with the pay packet.

The Glazers have pretty much backed every manager to the hilt but the rags don't seem to want to put the blame for incompetence on anybody else
Would love someone to ask rat face about that and hear how he worms his way around it. It's a fact, they might be in debt but the Glazers have given the club loads of money to spend on players.

When you listen to the mob invariably you make poor choices and often at inflated prices.

Surprised that he didn't start as even without Rodri in our line up as their midfield needed better back 4 protection than what they put out.

On another day we could have scored double digits as we put off the brakes after 70 minutes.

He might just end up another one of their expensive bench warmers but happy with the pay packet.
Well professional pride is one thing but If I was a 30-year-old Brazilian international that has won multiple Champions League’s and I’m sat on the bench watching Scott McTominay picked ahead of me against the best team around, By that point I think I would just think bollocks to it, put my feet up and take the money.

I saw him properly smirking at one point on Sunday.

£70 million fir a 30 year old Casemiro?
Fuckinell!!

I actually thought he was a free. A Schweinsteiger kind of transfer. Thanks for everything now you can go the retirement home.

I don’t know who’s worse, Rags for paying of Madrid asking it after all he’s done.

Last edited:
Well professional pride is one thing but If I was a 30-year-old Brazilian international that has won multiple Champions League’s and I’m sat on the bench watching Scott McTominay picked ahead of me against the best team around, By that point I think I would just think bollocks to it, put my feet up and take the money.

I saw him properly smirking at one point on Sunday.

The rag management didn't play them because they were going to get destroyed anyway, watching the old has beens being ripped apart wouldn't have done much for their or the clubs confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.