United (H) | Post Match Thread

Joe should be a City legend, brought us back from the graveyard. Don't be disrespectful.
Took us through the graveyard first!

If anyone wants to see whence we came:

well i have bleached my hands and im going in, pray that i come out untarnished and with a tale or 2 to tell

A guy near me has 26000 pts, goes every game home and away but still leaves early, including Sunday. Not sure why, but he does. Most of the regulars, some very vocal ones during the game, ones who have been in their seats for at least seven years - since when I moved there - slope off quickly at the whistle. I just don’t think any amount of discussion will change it, certainly accusing them of being an embarrassment won’t help if they’re just doing what they’ve always done.

I know if I asked the 26k guy for his reasons he would just say “if a guy on 250k a week can’t handle not being clapped off, he can f right off”.
I'm nearly 70, my knees are bollocksed. I stay as long as I dare but if I dont get on one of the busses to town I'm fucked. I'd have to wait until all the crowds are gone and the 216 could get back through.

£70 million fir a 30 year old Casemiro?
Fuckinell!!
I had to google that, as I found it very difficult to believe that the Glazers would okay such a transfer (negligible sell on fee, I'm guessing; certainly wouldn't make money on him). It's bloody true. 60m, plus 10m in add ons.

Casemiro: Manchester United agree £70m deal to sign Real Madrid midfielder - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62608356

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.