United (H) | Post Match Thread

Happy we won and scored six, but how on earth did we let them score 3??
Fantastic performance but we let them score 3 by continually passing back to keeper instead of passing forward to Erling. Pep left him on the pitch to get the 7 or 8 which our play deserved.

I’m home now and although obviously I haven’t seen anything of the game yet and had to resist looking at my phone as my son in law is a red I’m now on Cloud 29!!!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You did us proud. You showed ‘em, that Trafford lot and you showed ‘em, that media crowd. Well done everyone.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS I’M ECSTATIC OF ECCLES IN BLUE!!

Don’t you capitalize words at me.

I understand why pep did it and he was right to, but changing almost half a team at once has the potential to drastically affect playing chemistry, that’s just simple fact and today was one of those days.
Conceding 2 late on, in my opinion, is always shit no matter what.

:=) I've seen some great aggressive posts, but this is a gem. Thank you sir, I salute you.

I am always worried about Derby matches. But what gave me hope was that Rags fans were dead cocky. They thought they were going to smash us. Big mistake, lads.

Given we had no Rodri, we really excelled today. But it does help that the Rags are still shite.
No Rodri Stones Laporte Dias and then Walker going off , remarkable really

Totally brilliant apart from the casual last 15 or20 minutes.

It seems unfair on other teams having Haaland. Let’s hope that advantage is rammed home in the CL.

Foden was superb.
That's all neville kept saying.
Oh it's so unfair, having Haaland is like having a man playing in the under 5s.

Oh do fuck off you bitter little prick.
Boring.

We were magnificent. Forget the 3 goals. One was a world, one a penalty and one fell kindly for a tap in. We relaxed after we got the 2 second half goals and the subs disrupted us. Pep did the right thing with the subs. The game was over and he was saving some important legs for the games to come. Just be happy we have such a fantastic team without Rodri, Dias, Stones and Walker going off. United know how far ahead we are.

It's all about the system. The Pep system.
That makes good players seem like world class players. That masks weaknesses of some players etc.

Did they say Walker went out because of a knock? If it's just a knock return time will be short. Let's hope it's just a knock.
It looked like his ankle. I think he was out at the end of last season with an ankle injury so hope it's not the same problem.

Some of the posts on here insane, who wouldn't have settled for a three goal win this morning.
Suck on that rags.
WE ARRA PEOPLE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.