United (H) | Post Match Thread

Fucking sloppy in the 2nd half but overall a tremendous performance.
Not closing down Ake was catastrophic for Utd. Balls down the left or raking balls across the pitch were at the start of every move.
Him And Akanji were great

At one point watching Akanji bring the ball out of defence he looked like a clone of a prime Vincent Kompany; it was like Deja Vu watching him in the way he moves with the ball.

fantastic first half, sloppy in the second for first 5 mins and last 10 mins...

Pep saying some players can/need play better...presumably talking about the subs he brought on. We let them play in the second half and we nee to be mentally at it all the time.

KDB Foden, Haaland, Bernardo and Akanji all fantastic. Gundo as well.

Cancello would be in there if he didnt switch off at times and stop playing. Ederson needs to improve his shot stopping. Sergio Gomez looks ok but needs to be better. Grealish is inconsistent. At times he played well today, at times he was poor.
Grealish was very good today, as were all of the starting 11.

I’m home now and although obviously I haven’t seen anything of the game yet and had to resist looking at my phone as my son in law is a red I’m now on Cloud 29!!!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You did us proud. You showed ‘em, that Trafford lot and you showed ‘em, that media crowd. Well done everyone.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS I’M ECSTATIC OF ECCLES IN BLUE!!
Waste of time watching it as by all accounts we were average. Some people on here are never satisfied me old flower.

Anybody disappointed because they got a few consolation goals seriously need to give their heads a wobble!! Haha!
Magnificent. We were able to go up a gear whenever required. We are fucking ace.
Wobble poll?

So it wasn’t a calamity
I never said it was. I said close to calamities in previous games. I started off by saying how well Akanji played today in my original post and now I feel like I am being pounced on because nobody is reading what I say! I am ecstatic and now I am going to go and cut the grass with a swagger while the weather is good.

It’s the story of Peps management in derbies really. So many opportunities to lay on hammerings that define the clubs’ rivalry and get spoken about for decades but he just takes the foot off and let’s them get away with it.

6-3 is better than we could have hoped for when we woke up today, but I just don’t understand why you’d make a quadruple change, take off a Grealish who was gunning to score and make a new back line with everyone out of position. The only reason to do it is to slam the brakes on, disrupt the game and go easy on United.

I wish someone at the club could tell him that inflicting the biggest defeat in United’s history (currently 7 goals) would mean as much to his legacy at this club as winning another league trophy.

Maybe he’s just not that guy, no one is ever going to be perfect and whoever comes after him will be the manager that makes dominating the derby a priority over giving Mahrez 10 minutes.

Still, these are more philosophical complaints than anything practical - we just twatted them for 90 minutes and everyone knows it. The raft of articles in Sunday papers about how United were back on track look hilarious already.
i dont mind changes but why go more attacking with one midfielder and a crap full back trying to stop them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.