United (H) | Post Match Thread

Comfortable win, Waker's departure changed the dynamic of the side and, for me, none of the substitutes looked particularly comfortable. Maybe instead of bringing them all on at once, their introductions could have been staggered.

I don’t think Pep was too happy with some of the players with his comments and I’ve a feeling the substitutes and a couple of others will be getting it in the ear tonight. Regardless of the changes being disruptive , some of the play after they came on was very sloppy.

The first half was magnificent at times.

Haaland, Foden, De Bruyne and Bernado were excellent and Grealish played well.

Liked the look of the new CB too and Ake. Cancelo still too sloppy in his defending for my liking. Edersons kicking woeful. Five times he found touch today!

I would have taken 1-0 so to see them humiliated once again was glorious. The site of half of their seats empty at 6-1 joyous!
Grealish looked upset when he was subbed, he shouldn’t be, he was excellent

A brilliant win, which fell flat because we conceded two late goals. I know a win's a win, but I wanted to bludgeon the fuckin twats into oblivion!

A brilliant first half display, & what can I say about the TWO HATTRICKS! :-)

Phil, Jack & Erling were superb today, as were the whole team to be fair. At 6-1 we took our foot off the gas, made 4 substitutions & their two late goals apart, this signalled the game was over as a contest.

I'll settle for that, albeit I'm still gutted we shipped two of their 3 goals unnecessarily. No fucker on the planet was stopping that Antony strike.

Another 3 points to keep the pressure on a very good Arsenal, & we've got local bragging rights for a few months. :-)

Pep should have let the ream who won the game complete it.No Mercy
We have an important game on Wednesday though, followed by another important one on Saturday. He was right to make the changes. The players who came on did ok, we had just switched off a bit in the last 5 mins.

Think they took one each EB. 2 hat tricks but man of the match John Stones?
*rofl*. Thank you. I couldn’t believe it when my daughter was driving me home and I dared to look at my phone. We were 6-2 at that stage so I didn’t look again until I got home and looked yyyyeeeessss. Get in there lads.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.