United (H) | Post Match Thread

I don’t think Pep was too happy with some of the players with his comments and I’ve a feeling the substitutes and a couple of others will be getting it in the ear tonight. Regardless of the changes being disruptive , some of the play after they came on was very sloppy.

The first half was magnificent at times.

Haaland, Foden, De Bruyne and Bernado were excellent and Grealish played well.

Liked the look of the new CB too and Ake. Cancelo still too sloppy in his defending for my liking. Edersons kicking woeful. Five times he found touch today!

I would have taken 1-0 so to see them humiliated once again was glorious. The site of half of their seats empty at 6-1 joyous!
I'm with you on this Cancelo well off it left and right. Ederson was poor and after a bright start I felt Grealish was 6/10 again. All mitigated by world class showings from Erling, KDB, Phil and Bernie.

Me being greedy but those three goals took the shine off slightly. We smashed them and then just switched off and let them score soft goals.
We've got 3 games in 7 days so Pep quite rightly rested a few.The team needed time to adapt to all the substitutions.Crush the rags or potentially win a treble.....Mmmm.Pep's playing the long game and my money's on him.

Comfortable win, Waker's departure changed the dynamic of the side and, for me, none of the substitutes looked particularly comfortable. Maybe instead of bringing them all on at once, their introductions could have been staggered.
Staggering them would have stopped any impetus the Rags were getting.

Forgot to say, Bernardo was utterly magnificent again. City fan Foden hatrick in the derby :-) Haarland, another hatrick, wow. Akanji, he plays like a cross between Fernandino and Kompany. Looks like he's been with us forever and is solid. Fantastic bargain buy.

I disagree, the reaction to the last 10 minutes is deserved, it isn't entitled to be annoyed with parts of a performance.

If we cried about not winning cups then we would be entitled wankers

Even Pep has said a lot of players were poor today, I disagree until the last 10 mins but football is about opinions

We have twatted them so no one can be unhappy, but mancs are moaning bastards by nature ;-)
That part is the issue though, We actually do have "fans" unhappy. It's weird as fuck.

I do understand what you are posting and most definitely football is about opinions. But! We do have entitled cunts on here and today proves it.

Anyway, I'm not letting people ok here ruin my day, I've had an epic day out! On the train now to the airport for some beers. :) MIND THE GAP.

ridiculously good first half, completely blew them away. Haaland and Foden for the next 5 plus years…..just imagine what they’ll achieve for us….

Pep doesn’t like to humiliate teams as there are too many negatives in terms of players becoming complacent and the media getting carried away……so for me not too surprised we gave them a couple at the end just to keep ten bob in a job……

Onwards blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.